Assigning a teammate to a post is quick and easy using the "Assign Responder" button in ZERO.
- To assign a responder, all you need to do is click the Change link underneath "Responders" on any post.
Here is some more info on assignments and responders:
- Anyone can assign any teammate to a post at any time as long as the post is still "open" (if it's closed, you must reopen the post first).
- When you assign someone to a post, ZERO will send that person a notification (via in-app, email, and push notification), informing the responder of the new assignment.
- If you are assigned to a post by someone else, you will always be able to access your assignments in the all-new My Posts area of ZERO, which can be accessed by clicking the "thumbtack" icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- There must always be one responder assigned to every post. If you created the post, you will be assigned as the responder for that post automatically.
To download a how-to guide (PDF), click the button below: