ZERO Forms is a tool that allows you to create forms and surveys for all members of your organization to complete. These forms can be used for daily safety checklists, LOTO procedures, and any other type of survey or form you can think of!
Here's how to create a new form template:
Note: To create a form template, you must be an Administrator or Team Lead.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner;
- Click on Manage Templates in the Administrator sidebar;
- Click on Create Template to open the Form Builder.
- Name the template, select the type, and assign teams;
- Select the Start from Scratch option to create a custom template;
- To add a field, click on the "+" button and select a new field (you can add as many fields as you want and you can drag them up or down);
- To edit each field, click on the pencil tool to edit the field detail. When complete, select Save;
Your Form is now live and ready for colleagues to submit/complete!
If you would like to download a printable step by step guide, click the button below: