Responders in ZERO allow you to assign a post to a teammate for resolution. Assigning a teammate to a post is quick and easy using the "Assign Responder" button in ZERO.
- To assign a responder, all you need to do is click the Change link underneath "Responders" on any post.
For more on assignments and responders, see below:
- Anyone can assign any teammate to a post at any time as long as the post is still "open" (if it's closed, you must reopen the post first).
- When you assign someone to a post, ZERO will send that person a notification (via in-app, email, and push notification), informing the responder of the new assignment.
- If you are assigned to a post by someone else, you will always be able to access your assignments in the all-new My Posts area of ZERO, which can be accessed by clicking the "thumbtack" icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- There must always be one responder assigned to every post. If you created the post, you will be assigned as the responder for that post automatically.
If you would like to download a printable step by step guide, click the button below: