Here's how to leverage your cell number (in the United States only) to receive ZERO notifications in a cell phone messaging app.
- Click the drop down to the right of your profile picture. On mobile, click on the "hamburger menu" in the upper righthand corner to get to this menu.
- Select "My Profile".
- Choose “Edit” underneath your name in the middle of the screen.
- Add your mobile phone number (area code and number).
- Choose “Save Changes”
- Select “Notifications” in the top middle tab.
- Check “Send me SMS notifications”.
- Optionally, click "Send test notifications" to receive a test SMS notification from ZERO.
If you would like to download a printable step by step guide, click the button below: